Saturday, September 8, 2012

Support HIV+ Women with Style

#18

Some of the styles of bags available. 

Pants/shorts/skirts also available.

Some of the fabrics you can choose from.

Here is some of the merchandise available by the Living Positive Center. It is really one of the best NGOs I have ever come across and since returning to Kenya I am really happy to see the progress the center has made in the last year. I will happily get more into detail on the organization on another day, but for now please consider buying a reasonably priced crossbody bag or a super cute beach tote. If you are feeling adventurous you can even get some PJ pants or a skirt made. Feel free to let us know what colors you would like for your product and, my posh roommate (Ana) and I will be happy to choose a nice fabric for your purchase and I will deliver the product upon my return home. 

Large Bag: $18
Medium Bag: $15
Small Bag:$12

Pants/Skirts/Shorts: TBD

1 comment: